Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Changes and How They Effect Us!

The content of the blog posts will be conversation beyond natural beauty tips; notice the name change.

I want to take this time to apologize for not actively blogging on the latest beauty trends and tips for 2012. I wanted to vent because I was misinformed by an advisor that my graduating was a go. My graduation from Walsh College was deactivated because I didn't make the grade in an online 2011 summer class, an elective that require a 2.0 grade or better.  I wasn't able to register for the last class until recently. Class will begin April 5, and end June 14, 2012. I really thought I was done. It was a real blow, but I've come to close to stop now.  http://www.walshcollege.edu/commencement .

 .

I really aappreciate you! It is my hope that, together, we will provide information  to help someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment